Saturday 4 February 2012

A small mini introduction. My first official evening of blogging.

So, I make alot of these, and I post various things across the internet, but for some reason I always end up deleting them after a little while. I'm actually going to try and attempt however, to post everything on here, and keep it. I write alot of rubbish mostly, spamming different media and social netwroking platforms with make up, or items i am interested in. I used to own forums on vampirefreaks, and I also used to blog on myspace. Then I guess I grew up, and got a job, and never really got that much into it again, or maybe relationships and life dulled me down!

First and foremost, I'm a slave to retail. I live with my twin sister, and my 3 cats. There's Tinker, Tommy, and Toby (Don't laugh!)

We have a gorgeous little flat together, filled with wacky and wonderful things (surprisingly, everyone else hates the flat, and find our 'homely touches' abit odd! I'd love to be a make up artist, or a writer, but truth be told I'm too lazy to make a portfollo. Hopefully this will help give me the inspiration I need! I love all things vintage, and I love films and books. I also love baking, and making cupcakes. Cookies by the way, are my downfall. Actually, I'll probably end up documenting my kitchen sucesses and failures over time :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that this is my life haha! We totally need pictures of the 'Den'

    ReplyDelete